TIZ Landl - Grieskirchen GmbH
Grieskirchen | Website
The climate chamber allows reproducible climate and temperature tests. In combination with the electrodynamic shaker, it is possible that dynamic processes as well as mechanical and thermal loads are tested together.
- Temperature: -70°C to + 180°C
- Climate: 10% to 95% RM
- Chamber inner size: 1,1m x 1,1m x 0,9m
- Shaker Capacity: 50 kg
- max. Frequency: 2,5 kHz
Dipl.-Ing. Tobias Loibl
- Review the reliability and durability of electronic and mechanical components under environmental conditions
- Material testing of plastic and wood components
- Aging studies of paint and varnish coatings etc.
- Examination after EN61373, EN60721, ISO16750, ISO15003, MIL-STD-810F, MIL-STD-810G, EN12663-1, RTCA DO-160
Methods & Expertise for Research Infrastructure
The Technology and Innovation Center TIZ Grieskirchen operates one of the most modern and effective Testing Center within Europe. The aim of this service is to help companies to develop innovative products and also to support in solving specific construction problems to contribute to their success. Furthermore tests are performed according to customer standards and authority regulations.
The TIZ has its commitment to the fight against the “banana development”. Products are already tested in the development phase by simulation of stress, which can later occur over product-lifetime. This offer allows you to get already matured products on the market. Not like bananas, which are harvested in the green state and mature at the customer?