Grieskirchen | Website
With the electrodynamic shaker schocks and vibrations, which occur during operation or transportation of a product, can be readjusted.
- Frequency: 2.000 Hz
- Earning Power: 500 kg
- Gliding/Head Expander: 1 x 1m
- Vectorforce Sine: 55 kN
- Vectorforce Sweep: 57 kN
- Vectorforce Shok: 120 kN
- 16 Channel control and measurement system
Dipl.-Ing. Tobias Loibl
- Test of reliability, lifetime and reliability of electronical and mechanical components under vibration
- Sustained Engine Imbalance (Windmilling) Test
- Road Load Tests
- Examination after EN61373, EN60721, ISO16750, ISO15003, MIL-STD-810F, MIL-STD-810G, EN12663-1, RTCA DO-160
- Measurement system expandable up to 96 channels
Methods & Expertise for Research Infrastructure
The Technology and Innovation Center TIZ Grieskirchen operates one of the most modern and effective Testing Center within Europe. The aim of this service is to help companies to develop innovative products and also to support in solving specific construction problems to contribute to their success. Furthermore tests are performed according to customer standards and authority regulations.
The TIZ has its commitment to the fight against the “banana development”. Products are already tested in the development phase by simulation of stress, which can later occur over product-lifetime. This offer allows you to get already matured products on the market. Not like bananas, which are harvested in the green state and mature at the customer?