Wien | Website
Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) has become a key analysis method for biological research, enabling researchers to obtain a global view of biological processes.
Advice and guidance for sequencing projects are offered by our team, which relies on more than 10 years of experience with sequencing systems, high-throughput data analysis, and cutting-edge NGS technology. All common sequencing applications are supported, and the development of novel methods and protocols is encouraged.
- Library preparation incl. multiplexing
- Quality control
- Data analysis
For further information please refer to: https://www.viennabiocenter.org/vbcf/next-generation-sequencing/
Methods & Expertise for Research Infrastructure
Please refer to: https://www.viennabiocenter.org/vbcf/next-generation-sequencing/
- Sequencer/PACBIO/Sequel System
- Pipeting Robot/Beckman Coulter/Biomek i7 Hybrid
- DNA Sequencer/Illumina/NextSeq550 2
- Pipeting Robot/Beckman Coulter/Biomek i7 Hybrid (2021)
- Beckman Coulter Echo 525 Liquid Handler