Eberstalzell | Website
In the "Josef Ressel Center for Real-Time Value Network Visibility (JRC LIVE)", a generalizable supply chain visibility and control tower software is being developed. This software makes it possible to visualize and analyze large amounts of internal and external supply chain data in real time ("Big Data"). The aim of the software is to make risks and inefficiencies visible and controllable at an early stage and to make value creation networks sustainable. To ensure practical and generic applicability, the software development is based on the scientific state-of-the-art and the requirements of the company partners.
FH-Prof. DI(FH) Dr. Markus Gerschberger
Provision and continuous development of software to enable the visualization and analysis of value networks in real time. The JRC LIVE test lab is located at the Eberstalzell site. This consists of a Control Tower Video Wall and mobile workstations with the objectives: Test-before-invest, training and networking.
Methods & Expertise for Research Infrastructure
The interdisciplinary research team combines expertise from the fields of computer science, mathematics, philosophy, economics and social sciences. The combination of methods and concepts from these disciplines enables the team to gain a comprehensive understanding of the risks in and complexity of value networks. This is necessary to enable near real-time and fact-based decision making.
Univesity of the Federal Armed Forces in Munich
University of Mannheim
University of Oxford
- Hinterplattner M., Fawcett S., Gerschberger M., Ellis S.: Caught in the headlights: An evolutionary perspective of rapid pandemic response. Production and Operations Management Journal. (under review).
- Hinterplattner M., Ellis S., Gerschberger M.: Linking employee attributes and organizational resilience. Journal of Business Logistics. (under review).
- Plasch M., Pfoser S., Gerschberger M., Gattringer R., Schauer O.: Why Collaborate in a Physical Internet Network?—Motives and Success Factors. (2020).
- Herburger M., Manuj I., Gerschberger M.: Supply Chain Resilience in the Automotive Industry: A Managerial Perspective. Supply Chain Management an International Journal (under review).
- Wallmann C., Gerschberger M.:The association between network centrality measures and supply chain performance: The case of distribution networks. ISM 2020.
- Wallmann C., Freinberger P., Gerschberger M.: Learning to see nexus suppliers and nexus edges in value networks. CSCMP-ARS, 2019, accepted as full paper, 27 pages. To be further developed into a JBL submission.
- Freinberger P., Wallmann C., Gerschberger M.: The relation between financial performance and network centrality. CSCMP-ARS, 2020, accepted as research abstract, 7 pages.
- Wallmann C., Gerschberger M.: The relation between SNA and performance: The case of outbound networks. CSCMP-ARS, 2020, accepted as research abstract, 7 pages.
- Winter M., Gerschberger M.: Improving on-time deliver performance in distribution networks – a simulation approach. CSCMP-ARS, 2020, accepted as research abstract, 7 pages.