Series 7200B GC-QTOFMS. Agilent Technologies.
The system is equipped with a robotic sample preparation device from Gerstel enabling fully automated two-step derivatization procedures. Using an identical sample preparation robot allows simple and easy transferring of methods between GC-MS/MS and GC-QTOFMS. The high-resolution QTOFMS provides a mass accuracy better than 5 ppm.
• Highly accurate, targeted quantification of metabolites in biotechnological and biological samples based on stable isotope internal standardization
• Non-targeted (differential) metabolomics workflows
• Determination of isotopologue and tandem mass isotopomer fractions for metabolic flux analysis
• Environmental analysis (e.g. non-target pollutant screening and tracing, exposomics)
• Method development expertise for mass spectrometry-based analysis in metabolomics and environmental analysis
• Scientific support for all stages of analytical study design, method planning and execution
Methods & Expertise for Research Infrastructure
The instrument delivers high sensitivity and selectivity with the added value of accurate mass and high-resolution information for identity confirmation of unknown compounds as well as retrospective data analysis. It is also well suited for selective isotopologue analysis over a wide mass range.