Wiener Neustadt | Website
Comprehensive characterization of magnetic and magnetoresistive thin films and sensors:
• Linear and rotating magnetic fields up to 0.5 T
• cryostat from Advanced Research Systems, US, between 20K and 450K
• Alternating Gradient Magnetometer (AGM) and Magneto-Optical Kerr Effect (MOKE) (only at room temperature)
• Software from SensorSolutions XMR
• Evaluation of magnetoresistance, magnetization, noise, current-voltage-curves
Hubert Brückl, PhD
Comprehensive characterization of magnetic and magnetoresistive thin films and sensors.
We offer partnerships in collaborative research projects and direct contracts.
Methods & Expertise for Research Infrastructure
Magnetotransport, spintronics, magnetism in Thin Film systems and sensors, including simulation and modelling