Whether you are interested in learning how to do electron microscopy (EM) yourself or prefer us to do EM for you – we can help! We offer a wide variety of preparation and visualization techniques for biological samples ranging from standard methods to cutting-edge cryo-EM for high-resolution 2D or 3D imaging. We also provide a basic scanning EM service to visualize surface structures of biological samples.
Need EM of a biological sample? Want to learn how to do EM yourself? Interested in learning more about our EM services?
- Electron microscopy training and infrastructure usage
- EM service to visualize biological samples
- Sample preparation techniques
- Imaging techniques
For futher infromation please refer to: https://www.viennabiocenter.org/vbcf/electron-microscopy/
Methods & Expertise for Research Infrastructure
Please refer to: https://www.viennabiocenter.org/vbcf/electron-microscopy/
- Transmission Electron Microscope 200kV/FEI Company/Tecnai G2 20 (T20)
- Transmission Electron Microscope 100 kV/FEI Company/Morgagni 268D
- Cryo-Transmission Electron Microscope/Thermo Fisher Scientific/Glacios
- Tabletop Microscope/Hitachi/TM1000
- Cryo-Transmission Electron Microscope/Thermo Fisher Scientific/Titan Krios G4