Series 6230 LC TOF MS. Agilent Technologies. Obtained 2015.
This system provides a mass accuracy below 1 ppm and, in connection with the Agilent Mass Hunter Software portfolio, is an ideal tool for non-targeted analysis with statistical analysis and database searching.
• Highly accurate, targeted quantification of metabolites in biotechnological and biological samples based on stable isotope internal standardization
• Non-targeted (differential) metabolomics workflows
• Determination of isotopologue and tandem mass isotopomer fractions for metabolic flux analysis
• Environmental analysis (e.g. non-target pollutant screening and tracing, exposomics)
• Method development expertise for mass spectrometry-based analysis in metabolomics and environmental analysis
• Scientific support for all stages of analytical study design, method planning and execution
Methods & Expertise for Research Infrastructure
This is a robust accurate mass system which is used for first-step non-targeted analysis, but also high resolution mass confirmation and quantification over a moderate dynamic range. It offers exceptional sensitivity, excellent mass accuracy, fast data acquisition, and streamlined qualitative and quantitative analyses. It meets your most challenging analytical needs in metabolomics, proteomics, impurity testing, food safety, and environmental analyses.