Linz | Website
The center offers a broad range of instruments for microphotoluminescence spectroscopy, quantum optics and thermal transport in nanoscale semiconductors.
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Armando Rastelli
Center for Nanoscale Semiconductors
Methods & Expertise for Research Infrastructure
The center includes two optical labs, which are used for microphotoluminescence spectroscopy and quantum optics, as well as instruments for the measurement of the thermal conductivity of thin films.
- Physical Vapor Deposition of metals and semiconductors
- Atomic Layer Deposition System Savannah 100
- Ti-Sa pulsed laser
- Double Spectrometer
- Electron-beam lithography system: Raith eLine plus
- III-V Molekularstrahlepitaxie-Anlage
- Cleanroom in the LIT Open Innovation Center
- Lithografiegerät Mask-Aligner